Now available on Amazon is the "Read the Catholic Bible in a Year" journal/planner paperback.
- Reading from the Old Testament
- Reading from one of these: Psalms, Job, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song, Wisdom, Sirach
- Reading from the New Testament
You don’t have to start on January 1st , you can begin on any day as the days are numbered 1 thru 365. The day number is located in the outer margin on each page.
Please note you will need a copy of the Catholic Bible as the text is not included with this journal. Here are some options for the Bible text:
- My iOS app “Catholic New American Bible RE” offers the text along with the same read bible in a year plan.
- My New American Bible Revised Edition eBook is available on:
- My "Bible for Catholics" iOS app -- This is the Catholic Public Domain Version (CPDV) of the Holy Bible. It is not the New American Bible(NAB) and thus some parts will be slightly different than the NAB.
Below are some snapshots from inside the journal paperback: