- EM 13.4 with agents installed and databases discovered on the ExaCS
- an ExaCS (or ExaCC)
First, on your ExaCS:
- Get your cluster name as OS user grid via the command "crsctl get cluster name"
Get IP address of a storage cell via "cat /etc/oracle/cell/network-config/cellip.ora"
- Test that you can login via ExaCLI as OS user oracle. The exacli user id = "cloud_user_" + your cluster name from above and the password is what was used when provisioning the ExaCS.
exacli -l cloud_user_cl-akhkpexa-11f -c 192.168.136.6
Now using Enterprise Manager:
- Create named credential using the userid and password tested above as EM user sysman
Now using EMCLI:
- Login as OS user oracle via the command "emcli login -username=sysman"
- Create a property file similar to below, substituting your values for each line
- Run the following emcli command by specifying the property file
Finally go back to Enterprise Manager:
- Check the job submitted previously and verify it was successful via EM Home Page -> Enterprise icon -> Provisioning and Patching -> Procedure Activity
- Your exadata storage cell targets should now be discovered and able to see the cell metrics.
- Note that it takes about ~15 minutes before you will see the "Exadata" target in the menu.